Saturday, May 31, 2008

New Orleans

So we leave for New Orleans in just a few hours. Something like 13 hours from now we will head south in hopes of finding the joy that is only discovered in Glorifying God.
First off I would just like to let you all know that I hate Satan. He's just a jerk and I'm so tired of his crap.
Secondly I love God. I love God because no one is more worthy or has done more for me. What has God done for me? He has saved me from eternal seperation from the most wonderful thing in the universe. He has rescued me from eternal punishment and wrath. He has made a way for me, in spite of all my sin, selfishness, pride, and lust for the things of this world. God is Good. He is enough. In Him do I find the satisfaction that my soul desires.

Please Lord,

Help me to lead this week with faith in you ever minute of every day. Use me as your man to do whatever you would have me do. This trip is yours, the kids are yours, the work is yours, all is yours. Please do with it what you will. Remove our agendas. Unite our hearts and minds under the leadership of your Holy Spirit among us. Motivate us and give us a thirst for hard work. Prepare us and them for the week to come. Thank you for choosing us.

No comments: