Friday, September 4, 2009

Titans Game


So someone in our church gave us two tickets to go watch the Tennessee Titans take on the Green Bay Packers in their last preseason game. I was immediately excited about the fact that I was going to go watch the Titans. I had never been to a professional football game and just really thought that it was going to be so spectacular. To my surprise and disappointment I must say that the experience was somewhat lack-luster.

Leslie and I had a great time, don't get me wrong. I appreciate greatly the wonderful couple who gave us the tickets. The atmosphere was wonderful and the game was entertaining. However, I think I have too short of an attention span to enjoy a game surrounded by thousands of people who are also entertaining to watch. I found myself watching the people around me as much as I did the game. People just intrigue me.

So, if someone were to offer us tickets agian, of course I would accept them and go. I did have fun. But if it comes down to me buying the tickets or watching the game from the comfort of my couch, I'll take the couch.

1 comment:

Beth Ann said...

I would definitely only be watching the people! Ha. At least you can say you've been now!